Apple smoothie recipe is extra creamy, full of antioxidants, rich in fibre and high in protein. It is a complete breakfast for me. This apple smoothie is gluten-free so gluten intolerant can have this smoothie joyfully.
Some times we are in a rush in the morning and we need breakfast in a jiffy. So if all you have is 5 minutes, you can whip this recipe up and you have your breakfast on the go.
To make apple smoothie, a complete nutrition pack, I have added banana which has potassium as well as protein. It also adds creaminess to smoothie.
Greek yogurt levitate the protein quantity in the recipe by 22 grams (only if you use good quality greek yogurt like chobani).
Apple adds the crust to the smoothie. It is naturally sweet and kid’s friendly as well.
For red colour I have added home-made beetroot powder but it’s totally optional . If you wish to have its recipe please comment below, I will post it.
Check the recipe now.
- 1 large frozen banana, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 large apple or 2 small apples (I used fuji) cored and roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoon beetroot powder (optional)
- Berries, nuts and seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- In a blender, add banana, yogurt, apple chunks and beetroot powder. Whiz it up at high-speed until smooth and creamy.
- Pour apple smoothie in glass or bowl.
- Add toppings of your choice. Enjoy.