Banana Berry Smoothie is luscious, creamy and satisfying smoothie. These days I feel obsessed with these smoothie bowls aka bowl of nutrition.
And the most exciting part is the toppings ofcourse. It tastes as good as the flavour of toppings. Summer season means berries season. I love colourful, vibrant and delicious berries so in summers I try to make full use of the opportunity. I had made best ever eggless chocolate cake with cherry topping last week. Also check red currant muffins, blueberry muffins, eggless fluffiest pancakes topped with berries and figs.
This banana berry smoothie recipe is high in protein and sugar-free. It takes only 5 minutes to whip it up and breakfast on the go is ready. High protein apple smoothie I made for yesterday’s breakfast. I have been trying to make my breakfast enrich with balanced nutrition, and most importantly it should be high in fibre. These smoothie are fulfilling my requirement in one bowl. That is why I am in love with my banana berry smoothie.
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced and frozen
- ¼ cup coconut milk or cow milk
- 1 scoop plain or vanilla protein powder of choice (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- Mixed berries
- 1 passionfruit
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- Add frozen berries and frozen banana in a blender and blend it on low.
- Then add coconut milk or cows milk and blend again while scraping from sides, up to soft serve consistency.
- Now pour smoothie in a bowl and top up with the toppings of your choice.
- Enjoy immediately
- If you want to store leftover, keep in freezer up to 1 week. Then thaw it once before having it.